[mapguide-users] postgis fdo-ogr and spatial indexes

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 13 18:30:56 EDT 2007

I believe that this is the 3.2.x branch:

http://svn.osgeo.org/fdoogr/branches/3.2.x/Providers/OGR/

And this is the "bloated" version in trunk :)

http://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/Providers/OGR/

(that's a joke.  fdoogr is the most minimal provider out there)

I'm not sure which is being used for the recent builds...

Jason