[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2 RC1 & Mapguide Studio 2007 Enterprise

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 14 21:46:12 EDT 2007

You have to install a patch for Studio in order for it to be able to
communicate with 1.2.0 sites.  A link to it can be found at the very bottom
of this page under the "Links to Related Applications and Tools"

You may have something else going based on your description.  It sounds like
you are using the IIS / .NET install so you do not need to be specifying
port 8008.  It should just be http://localhost/mapguide

Do you get anything here: http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html or
here http://localhost/mapguide/MapAdmin/Login.php ?

Andy Morsell, P.E.