[mapguide-users] Problem installing MGOS 1.2

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Tue Jun 26 07:25:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I wanted to move to MGOS 1.2 after using MGOS 1.1 for some time.
I removed ( reinstalled ) the previous installation but I can't make
this work. Tried installing again and again for 10-15 times but no success.

I can access mapadmin module - it works ok, and reports that the server
is ON. The installation module did not create php association but I
fixed this.
When I send requests like
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=ENUMERATERESOURCES&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&RESOURCEID=Library://&TYPE=&DEPTH=-1
I get message "The specified module could not be found"

If I open http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html - Web Tier Tests
it fails everywhere (same message), except for the "Server admin services"

I checked the .fcgi association about 15 times - it seems OK.
Mapguide Studio also reports "fail due to unknown reason"

I am running WIN XP SP2, with IIS, using PHP as dev. environment.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

Stefan Dalakov