[mapguide-users] how to create my own application via FOSS?

"Georg (öffentlich)" stuff at de-schorsch.de
Tue Jun 26 11:01:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I installed MapGuideOpenSource successfully and can launch the AJAX
Viewer Sample Application on my local machine.

I have several data (raster an vector) mainly stored in GRASS.

Question: what is the smoothest way to create my own application?

- Modify the .php code of the sample application? Where can i find it?

- Using Mapguide Studio?

- ???

I would prefer the FOSS- way to do this task. Trial Version of MG Studio
would be a less preferred way, but the application have to be launched
soon..

any hints or ideas?

thanks in advance

Georg

georg loesel : meterstrasse 37 : 30169 hannover

fon/fax		++49 (0) 511 80 60 685
mobil		++49 (0) 176 - 233 244 11
mail		georg at de-schorsch.de
skype/wengo	georgloesel