[mapguide-users] Problem installing MGOS 1.2

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Fri Jun 29 00:43:57 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am posting this back, as some one else might suffer from the same.
Traian was right.
 So, to make the long story short, the MGOS 1.1 uninstall process leaves
too many registry entries after itself, which somehow "confuses" MGOS
1.2. As a result, strange false errors appear. I've seen also a
"connection problem" message. The problem is resolved by using a tool
which ensures complete uninstall - there are many like this around.
After that everything works fine.

Regards : Stefan