[mapguide-users] RE: Web Studio error

citycourtenay mwcourtenay at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 18:00:19 EDT 2007

Yes, It's probably a PHP error, I chose the default install for .NET and not
PHP but I quess PHP still gets installed in order to use the admin tools ?
The IIS Web server extentions are in place, and set for "allowed" .
I'm curious to hear how your install goes.
Yes Courtenay, B.C. (I think I might change that name :)