[mapguide-users] Use Group By or Distinct Query in MapGuideApplication

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed May 2 10:13:42 EDT 2007

In order to determine if Distinct is supported you need to check the
provider capabilities via the Web Tier API test pages.

http://servername/mapguide/mapagent/index.php

Select Feature from the list then select GetCapabilities and enter the
provider you are using.

Each provider has it's own supported list of operations and functions.

Regards,
Dave