[mapguide-users] Newbie first step

Zeno Loco info at opigi.com
Wed May 2 10:22:05 EDT 2007

Ciao,

I'm evaluating MapGuide in order to use it in a site I'm building.
Following the "Getting Started" page :

. I have installed in my Windows machine MapGuide Server and MapGuide Web
Server Extensions (1.0.x).
. I have (and extracted) the downloadedphpviewersample.zip
. I have then downloaded the Sheboygan.mgp.zip file, but ...

... in this file I don't find the Sheboygan.mgp file I was expecting bit som
XML files.
So I cannot install the package and follow the instruction.

Any Idea

Thanks