[mapguide-users] RE: RE: question Postgre Search tools php

MapasCatastro mapas at laplata.gov.ar
Wed May 9 07:08:48 EDT 2007

thanks  Jason

my question is this part the code is fine to read to postgre?

$featureResId = new
MgResourceIdentifier("Library://quilmes/postgre/conectancia.FeatureSource");
            $queryOptions = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
            $queryOptions->SetFilter($filter);

            $geometryReaderWriter = new MgAgfReaderWriter();

            $featureReader = $featureService->SelectFeatures($featureResId,
"OGRSchema:callesnodos", $queryOptions);

            $featureReader->ReadNext();

            $name = $featureReader->GetString('clave');
            $byteReader = $featureReader->GetGeometry('the_geom');

thanks a lot
oscar