[mapguide-users] OGR and MGOS

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri May 11 14:58:34 EDT 2007

Edit providers.xml and then restart the server (I assume you put the DLL
in the /FDO/bin that belongs to the server). Then it should show up in
Studio. If it does not, check the dll dependencies using depends or
something...

As far as Write goes, it depends what you mean by write. Insert, Update,
Delete, Create Layer?

Traian