SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] Creating

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon May 14 17:25:26 EDT 2007

Actually via direct contact with some of the developers.  I'm not sure I
should give out their names and emails here, though.... Your best bet would
be to post these issues to the Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise discussion group
since it really is a Studio issue:
http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=233

Andy