[mapguide-users] Transform Coordinates from MgPoint

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 17 00:14:57 EDT 2007

Thanks for the followup Jim.

I hit some walls with transformation earlier too (the overloaded functions that I was trying to use weren't implemented) but these have been addressed recently.  I don't think that this has a bearing on your particular issue.

Did you file a bug report at http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide about this?  It's the best way to make sure that the deficiency is noticed and eventually fixed.  Instructions for applying for an OSGeo UserID and filing a bug report are available from that page.

Jason

From: Jim O'Leary
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Transform Coordinates from MgPoint

This code does actually work when you convert from BC Albers to LL84,
but you then have to convert the return point's x and y from rads to
degrees.