[mapguide-users] Search for OGRProvider 3.1 or 3.0

Arnold Schwabe ars80 at telus.net
Thu May 17 22:43:20 EDT 2007

There is an issue when adding the OGR provider to Map 3D. In general, it
should work but you have to make sure your desktop shortcut starts in the
correct location. You will want to check the properties of the shortuct and
make sure it starts in:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk Map 3D 2007\

I think by default it starts in:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk Map 3D 2007\UserDataCache

By starting in the UserDataCache folder it likely won't work properly