[mapguide-users] Search for OGRProvider 3.1 or 3.0

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Fri May 18 00:31:08 EDT 2007

I had a similar problem. I used notepad to edit the xml and it changed the
layout of the xml. I learned to use wordpad to edit the xml.
Brad

I added the ORGProvider 3.2 to Map3d 2007 and modified the xml file.But when
I open the dialog to add an ogr data connection ,no box or button was on the
dialog,therefore I can't continue.
And there is a document tell me how to add ogrprovider to map3d, it use
ogrprovider 3.1 .But I can't find the file of OGRProvider 3.1 from
download.osgeo.org,can anybody give it to me ?

My mail is gisprogramer at 163.com,thank you!!