[mapguide-users] Plot View Of Map

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 06:08:03 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I am using MapGuide Open source 1.1 and trying to Plot the View of Map (Plot as DWF) but unable to get anything and just use to get the blank screen although the parameters are passed through the URL.

  I also tried to Run the Sample Demo (Phpviewersample) but use to get the same error while there was no problem in plotting the Map as Print Layout using the MapGuide OpenSource 1.0.

  http://127.0.0.1:8008/mapguide/phpviewersample/plot.php?SESSION=078ec1fa-0000-1000-8002-00023f140259_en&Scale=8000&UseLayout=true

  Thanks
  Max