[mapguide-users] MgMapPlot error

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Sat May 19 22:21:16 EDT 2007

I am using the devguide\custom_output\multiplot.php sample and am getting an
error on this line:

  $plot2 = new MgMapPlot($map2, $map->GetViewCenter()->GetCoordinate(),
(double)$map->GetViewScale(), $plotSpec, $layout);

The error is:
Fatal error: Arguments passed did not match any overload for method
_wrap_new_MgMapPlot

Yet this method seems to be the legitmate overloaded method described as:

  MgMapPlot (MgMap *map, MgCoordinate *center, double scale,
MgPlotSpecification *plotSpec, MgLayout *layout)

If I take out the MgCoordinate and scale args, I don't get the error, but my
screen is full of garbage. There are no hidden characters sent to the
browser before the Content-type header. Any suggestions?

Thanks