[mapguide-users] Can't insert feature into certain SDFs

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Sun May 27 20:29:16 EDT 2007

Hi, zak.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, my code skips the autogenerated property.
And, even if I reduce properties except "Autogenerated_SDF_ID" and "SHPGEOM",
insertion doesn't work and returns no error.

Like I said, with some SDFs it works and with others not. I think properties
are not the cause.

Now I wonder if it has something with map's SRS...no, no, I don't know.

Regards.

Takashige Nakagawa