[mapguide-users] Can't insert feature into certain SDFs

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Wed May 30 06:01:03 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I found it. That's the Studio's bug.
Test2.sdf contains no features. It's identity property
"Autogenerated_SDF_ID" is set to be autogenerated and read-only.
When it's loaded via Sutdio to e.g.
"Library://Samples/Data/Test2.FeatureSource", autogenerated and read-only
attributes are lost.
Insertion didn't work because the "Autogenerated_SDF_ID"  was null (my code
skips the autogenerated property).

When it comes to Test.sdf, loading works. Test.sdf has 3 features.

Thanks Jason and Zak.

Regards.

Takashige Nakagawa