[mapguide-users] connection problem with sql

veer pal singh veerpal.jss at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:15:06 EDT 2007

Hi @All,

I'm very new to mapguide , i want to connect mt asp.net(c#)[mapguide server
] with MySQL 5.0.
In my next project i have to use MySQL as a Database for
runtime layer creation but till now i have not idea. You succesfully connect
with MySQL so, please help me. If you can send any Example or Query feature
then i'll get more help. I am waiting for your replay. Please Help me. again
plz write me step wise
how can i connect. and send me sinle live example..............

Thankyou in Advance.

Regards,
veer pal singh