[mapguide-users] RE: MySQL Database Feature Source Cordiante System

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 30 10:11:19 EDT 2007

I think you have a problem with the database schema then.

I don't think there is any live support, as this is an open source project.

If you want real support, consider purchasing MapGuide Enterprise from
Autodesk.
Its basically the same product, but you get access to Autodesk support.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S