[mapguide-users] RE: MySQL Database Feature Source CordianteSystem

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed May 30 10:36:22 EDT 2007

I reread the email chain and noticed you talked about Points and
Longitude and Latitude columns. If that is the case you shouldn't use
the MySQL provider, but instead use an ODBC connection. You will need to
install the MySQL ODBC Connector on your server system (it's the ODBC
driver for MySQL).

You likely don't have any geometry because there are no geometry type
columns in your data.

Regards,

Dave