[mapguide-users] Error.log of MapGuide Enterprise

Eric123 erictsn at cadbeyond.com
Sat Nov 3 21:39:47 EDT 2007

Hi Jack,

Thanks.
But under the fdo-3.2.2 directory, I cannot find the providers.xml file!

[root at localhost lib]# ls
com                           libSchemaMgr_OV.la
FdoATILConfiguration.xml      libSchemaMgr_OVOR.so
libArcSDEProvider-3.2.2.so    libSchemaMgr_OV.so
libArcSDEProvider91-3.2.2.so  libSDFProvider-3.2.2.so
libArcSDEProvider91.la        libSDFProvider.la
libArcSDEProvider91.so        libSDFProvider.so
libArcSDEProvider92-3.2.2.so  libSHPOverrides-3.2.2.so
libArcSDEProvider92.la        libSHPOverrides.la
libArcSDEProvider92.so        libSHPOverrides.so
libArcSDEProvider.la          libSHPProvider-3.2.2.so
libArcSDEProvider.so          libSHPProvider.la
libFDO-3.2.2.so               libSHPProvider.so
libFdoATILSession.so          libUserMgr-3.2.2.so
libFDO.la                     libUserMgr.la
libFdoMySQL-3.2.2.so          libUserMgr.so
libFdoMySQL.la                libWFSProvider-3.2.2.so
libFdoMySQL.so                libWFSProvider.la
libFdoODBC-3.2.2.so           libWFSProvider.so
libFdoODBC.la                 libWMSOverrides-3.2.2.so
libFdoODBC.so                 libWMSOverrides.la
libFdoOws-3.2.2.so            libWMSOverrides.so
libFdoOws.la                  libWMSProvider-3.2.2.so
libFdoOws.so                  libWMSProvider.la
libFdoRdbms.so                libWMSProvider.so
libFDO.so                     libxalan-c.so
libgdal.so                    libxalanMsg.so
libgdal.so.1                  libxalanMsg.so.17
libgdal.so.1.9.0              libxalanMsg.so.17.0
libRFPOverrides.so            libxerces-c.so
libRFPProvider.so             libxerces-c.so.25
libSchemaMgr_OV-3.2.2.so      libxerces-c.so.25.0
[root at localhost lib]#

Eric