[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0.0 problem loading imagery

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Thu Apr 24 14:01:32 EDT 2008

Hi All -

I am having an issue loading .tif imagery into Mapguide Studio (2008).  I am
running MGOS v 2.0.0 on a win 2003 server.

I have gone through various posts here on the forum and tried the
suggestions with no success.  Here is what I am doing:

- connect to site
- right click and select New Data connection
- select OSGeo FDO Provider for Raster
- input my value in the connection properties
(C:\MapGuideStudioData\image.tif)
- save as 'raster connection'
- create layer and connect to data resource 'raster connection'
- save layer
- create map with extents that cover image extents (+/- 100m on lower left
and upper right)
- save map and preview

when I preview the map, nothing comes up.  The tif image isn't very big
(10Mb).  I am not getting any other errors, etc.

Can anyone please make a suggestion as to what to do?  Many thanks in
advance!
cheers.