[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0.0 problem loading imagery

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 24 14:09:42 EDT 2008

The image data needs to reside on the server which it's not clear if that is the case from your details. You can either setup folders for your data and configure an Alias in Site Administrator or supply a UNC path to the server folder and that will likely work. If the data is to be accessed off the server then your mgserver process needs to run under a network ID that has a share rights to wherever the data is.

Regards,
Dave