[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0.0 problem loading imagery

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Fri Apr 25 12:28:11 EDT 2008

Bingo.  Thank you that worked.

I had to upload the data to a shared folder on the server.  Here are the
steps I did to make it work:

- connect to site
- right click and select New Data connection
- select OSGeo FDO Provider for Raster
- input my value in the connection properties
(D:\MapGuideStudioData\image.tif).  This is the location on the SERVER not
local
- save as 'raster connection'
- create layer and connect to data resource 'raster connection'
- save layer
- create map with extents that cover image extents (+/- 100m on lower left
and upper right)
- save map and preview

Thanks Dave Wilson!