[mapguide-users] Map doesn't zoom and center after search&select

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 02:54:26 EDT 2008

Dragan Podvezanec wrote:

> I don't know why,but after searching some object and clicking on it, it
> gets selected, I see all properties, but Map doesn't execute zooming and
> centering the object. It is object drown from Oracle view with king.oracle
> provider. Could this be the problem ?

Update after inspecting my problem:

Yes, there's obviously some problem with my layer which is view from Oracle.
I tried to export this layer to SDF, and then map centers and zooms fine
after search.

It seems like ExecuteMapAction(10) doesn't work with layer from king.Oracle
FDO provider. Map zooms ok, but it is always centered at initial map center.
Can someone confirm this issue? Latest MGOS here on XP and king.oracle
provider.