[mapguide-users] SQL Server 2008 and Feature Source Data Joins

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:22:46 EDT 2008

I can connect to SQL 2008 and bring up spatial data. Everything works pretty
well at that point. I tried to join the spatial feature source to a new
feature source containing just linked data. For example, parcels linking to
a tax system that as been around for long time. I would like to show all
data from the spatial source meaning all map objects even if there is not a
match for that object in the joined table. I tried every option in the join
are in Studio. I am pretty sure this is a bug and I hope it gets fixed cause
it's pretty useless with out it.

So in short the one to many is not working. Will this be fixed or is there a
work around?

The Rock