[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 6 16:02:30 EDT 2008

In your Fusion init method (i.e. a function registered to the
FUSION_INITIALIZED event), you can activate a widget like so:

    var mapWidget = Fusion.getMapById('mainMap');
    //enable pan widget
    mapWidget.activateWidget(Fusion.getWidgetsByType('Pan')[0]);

getWidgetsByType returns an array of widgets so the [0] in the above
statement just selects the first instance of the Pan widget.

Mike