[mapguide-users] trouble replicating interstate symbol definition

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Thu Aug 7 12:48:38 EDT 2008

I created the symbols outside of Studio using a text editor and then
loaded them into the server.  I will say that the first attempt or two
at using online encoders to base64 didn't work the file was radically
different that what was shown below.  I did hit on one that worked well,
I have it bookmarked but I don't have access to that bookmark right now.
You can look at the symbols created by the xml below by going to
http://gis.edsi/com then follow the links to the Mecklenburg County
public site.

Thanks,

Martin