[mapguide-users] Map or Layer Preview don't show the Geometry

Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Aug 13 08:00:04 EDT 2008

Zac,

My experience with the "override thingee" has not been positive. It is
rather bizarre in my case ... hit refresh and it pulls in the "correct"
SRID from s-l king and shows the correct wkt!!! (same thing I get w/in
Map3d by the way)  ... anything I select for an override fails even
arbXY ... but then again, maybe I just don't understand ...

r,

dennis