[mapguide-users] Feature Joins - How?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Aug 25 13:57:38 EDT 2008

It sounds like you have an outer join specified for your join rather than an
inner join.  In Studio 2009, you have the option of selecting an outer or
inner join.  If you're not using Studio 2009, I'm not sure what options you
have, but you can edit the XML and upload the datasource via the mapagent.
The XML element <RelateType> should be set to Inner.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com