[mapguide-users] Execute a script with mapgudie studio 2.0

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Dec 12 07:46:16 EST 2008

The "Command Name" is not the name of a file, it's a logical name of the
command, used to identify it in Studio.
In the "Additional Parameters" area, you enter a javascript.
If you enter the name of a file, it won't load, because a filename is
not a javascript.

If your script is in an aspx page, you can try the "invoke url" option
instead.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S