[mapguide-users] Connection Problem-ORACLE ODBC Driver(configure odbc connection)

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 29 16:19:10 EST 2008

The connection string option does not work. A defect internal to Autodesk has already been logged regarding this. As well when using the instant client your Driver name must change to reflect the instant client you are using "Oracle in instantclient10_2" would be the correct name, however even with that change it still doesn't work. Resolution of the TNSNAMES is not likely the issue based on testing we have done.

The only option that works is to create a DSN wherever your server is installed.

Regards,
Dave