[mapguide-users] Sql For Data Filter

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 01:40:22 EST 2008

Thank for your reply,

Can you pls inform me what provider support full sql syntax? I use postgis and it seem to be not support full sql syntax.
In my case, i can't use join tables because i need spatial relationship between 2 tables. For examples in Mapguide sample there are 11 districts. At first time, i want to hide parcels. Then i want to make a query to show parcels in particular distric and i want maps show parcels which are in that query result. In this case, join between two tables may not help me. I make use spatial relationship such as intersects or within in this case.

Regards,

Ary Sucaya