[mapguide-users] FW: Problems while labeling polylines

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 2 10:15:43 EST 2008

No, I was looking at the latest code, and stuff was moved around, so this is not the section of code I was looking at. Your attachment didn't seem to make it through, so email it to me directly and I can take a look.

About the stitching -- it will try all 4 cases (start-start, start-end, end-start, end-end when attempting to join lines).
Manhattan distance is simply the tolerance metric (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxicab_geometry).

Traian