[mapguide-users] radio button instead of check box in legend. Is it possible?

Dumas A dumas65 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:12:50 EDT 2008

Hi,
Is it possible to have radio button instead of check box in map legend? The
idea is to have folder in legend where different image mosaics are, User can
choose what background info he needs.  We want to have similar functionality
of our data like google maps have on top rigth corner of map.

Regards,
Danas

By the way, How MGOS works with raster data if it overlaps? Does it read
only top layers or it reads all raster datasets before drawing image?