[mapguide-users] MAESTRO and FDO

Edmondo edmondo.elisei at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:48:38 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I have a .shp with parcels. I connected this file in MPG MAESTRO by FDO
(unmanaged file... test connection works fine)
and added the source to a layer, added the layer to a new map, made new
layout.

My browser doesn't show the map.

Trying to add feature to display (area for example) MAESTRO returns an
error,
But it seems the shape is correct: I opened the file in ARCGIS and it
contains areas and other metadata.

I seen Seboyang data examples (there are only .sdf format) and the GEOMETRY
field contains "SHPGEOMETRY" instead in with my shape
the same field contains "GEOMETRY"

Someone can explain me the correct way to add a shape?

Sorry for my questions (and for my english), but I started with WEBGIS just
few days ago.

Thanks

E.