[mapguide-users] MG 1.2 vs 2.0.1

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Thu Jul 31 12:05:40 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am a bit stuck in upgrading to 2.0.1 mainly due to the issues with
adding data to feature sources discussed in this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/Please-try-your-operation-later-as-the-resource-was-busy-to16392736.html#a18556960

My immediate issue is that I have a client that would really like to us
FF 3.0 with my application. I see that either I need to find a way to
apply the fixes made in 2.0 for FF to 1.2 or find a way around the
issues with updating feature data.

I could look at the code for MG 1.2 and apply the changes made to 2.0
with some guidance on where to start but I think I would rather find a
fix for MG 2.0.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

George McLean