[mapguide-users] map refresh timeout

J Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Tue Mar 4 15:40:11 EST 2008

We tried changing our renderer to GD because it wasn't causing the lock-ups
that AGG is producing, and I thought that had solved our problems. With the
release of MGOS 2.0, I wanted to test our maps to verify everything was
working before we upgraded on our production machines, and I noticed that
with the GD viewer, there is a large memory leak when zoomed in close and
when the same problematic layer is visible. However, I went back and tested
the map that I had included in Trac, and the problem does not show up. Also,
I did note, though, that when I zoom in to an area that is located outside
the bounds of a polygon like the one in the Trac example, the memory leak
doesn't occur; it only occurs when zooming in inside of similar polygons.