[mapguide-users] Scale rendering and layers missing with tile cahe.

MMicallef-MTO Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Thu Oct 2 11:26:23 EDT 2008

Essentially, I am looking to produce a map,

I was able to do so through the URL format that I attached (internal ip
address not open to public - just a template for the call) -
When I changed the map definition to have base layers - produce tile cache -
The map request would no longer generate a map that would show any layer
information, I am guessing it is only showing the top zoom level cache for
the area as previously the URL would only show the layers that were visible
(smaller scale than default extent or layers set to infinity) at the default
scale for the map.

I am wondering if there is anything specific to the url request for map
definitions to show the correct layers at a specific scale and if there are
any specifics that must be considered when making that type of request with
a map that uses tile caching?

Thanks in advance - I must apologize for any confusion...

Mike