[mapguide-users] Generate map tiles from Oracle data

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Oct 15 18:55:05 EDT 2008

Hmm.

Is there a way to configure MapGuide to exclusively use a tile cache? The
reason I ask is that the initial enumeration of spatial objects in the
Oracle schema is really slow. Jason states that:

using the Base Layer Group functionality in MapGuide would mean that
requests beyond the initial request would come from the tiles rather than
from Oracle

Is there any way around this once my tiles exist?