[mapguide-users] wms behind proxy squid error

MapasCatastro mapas at laplata.gov.ar
Wed Oct 22 09:34:21 EDT 2008

Hi i try to conect a service wms, but not work

Error en el servidor remoto: (559) Unknown.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Unable to connect to the host.
Exception occurred in method MgFdoConnectionManager.Open at line 858 in file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_27.16\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp

in my intranet my server conect via proxy, port 3128, the wms service returm
xml test in explorer, but studio and maestro not conect

sorry for my english

thanks a lot