[mapguide-users] selectAggregate error

Nandorov nandorov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:55:11 EDT 2008

hi, of course. i'm at college now i will send u the code when i arrive home.
btw, my code its just a quicky way to solve this problem. i dont know if
it's smooth enough. however it helps, i guess. did you get the error in a
linked layer? i only got that error when i was linking my layer with a
database.

regards