[mapguide-users] mgstudio 2009 Installation problem on vista

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Fri Sep 5 11:53:39 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am having a problem during the installation process.
I have installed mgstudio 2009 trial version on window server 2003 sp2
without problem, however when I tried to install on window vista I got an
error message on the first time. In my second attemp the link showed up
disabled, which is why I couldn't got the accurate error message.

I will appreciate any suggestion.

-----
Rodolfo Moreno
CivilEng