[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 1.0.9 released

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Sep 10 03:34:34 EDT 2008

Yes and no.
The "package restore" is avalible trough a function called "UploadPackage".

The edit functions require a GUI, so they are not.

The package creation is not in the API, because it requires a temporary
folder, a progress bar and the use of sharpzip.
It is however entirely contained in the file PackageBuilder.cs.
If you would like the package creation feature as part of the API,
please make a feature request,
and I will try to make it happen:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/newticket

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S