[mapguide-users] MS SQL and SDF Join Problem

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:01:10 EDT 2008

I have seen this issue with the SQL Spatial FDO provider as well. The
join options don't work everything is always one-to-one which means
only objects with data in the joined table show up on map, not good. I
also have seen this on Oracle, this seems to be an ongoing FDO issue
within MapGuide. Sorry I have no solutions or work around other than
exporting your sdf/shp/etc with all the external data which means you
don;t need the join anymore. This is not dynamic though, I realize
this but ti works. It brings more data batch processing to the table
which most clients do not like.

The Rock