[mapguide-users] new Jx.PanelManager

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Sep 18 17:08:00 EDT 2008

If you are following Fusion trunk, you'll have to do a lot of work to
get your MapGuide templates working; Paul has committed a new version of
Jx that is considerably different, and as part of this modified the
widget architecture.  See messages below...

Widget Architecture:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/117

Jx API Changes:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/fusion-dev/2008-September/000136.html

Other 2.0/trunk changes:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/fusion-dev/2008-September/000132.html

If you're following the 1.1 branch of Fusion I think you should be OK,
but will need to apply some changes here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/676

I'd suggesting asking questions about Jx on the Fusion mailing lists.