[mapguide-users] Fusion on Firefox 3 and new MapGuide Release

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Sep 24 15:03:17 EDT 2008

Sadly, I have yet to see a fully working version of Fusion - the best
I'd gotten was v1.1 from the SVN. The current SVN version (1.2) is
totally broken though....The version of Fusion that comes with MGOS
2.0.2 is 1.0.6, I believe - see Jason's reply to me from yesterday
(subject: MapGuide Open Source 2.0.2 released).

On 9/24/2008 3:53 PM, Rock Beans wrote:
> It would appear that the latest release does not include a working
> Fusion viewer. The map displays but the select poly and radius are
> still broken. Was this overlooked or will this be fixed soon? Thank
> you in advance.

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163