[mapguide-users] Fusion on Firefox 3 and new MapGuide Release

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:40:53 EDT 2008

The current SVN trunk version (likely to be 2.0 instead of 1.2 now) is
not useable with MapGuide templates (slate, aqua, etc) yet but it is
starting to stabilize and will now run with the Fusion sample
template.  It will be a few more weeks before its really ready for
testing to any great extent.

It was unfortunate that 1.1 didn't make it into 2.0.2, but including
it did break our release rules for point releases being for bug fixes
only.

Cheers

Paul