[mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won'tsupportphp on IIS6

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Sep 28 16:57:58 EDT 2008

Ed, I'm at a bit of a loss...  Could you call phpinfo() from inside of the mapadmin directory and upload the contents somewhere?

Crispin, does the new DLL work as a wrapper to the old php extension?  Would you be willing to provide the new .dll?  I'd be happy to put it up on my site for download.

Jason

From: Ed Jobe
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] MGOS2.0.2 bundled installation won'tsupportphp on IIS6

I manually added \php\5.2.5\IniFilePath. I did not att the sysvar since the
php website searchs the registry. I restarted IIS and tried to login again.
It still returns a 500 error.

I don't know what to do next.